Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Gratitude Challenge, Day 5

"Take five minutes to write about how grateful you are for all the wonderful things that you currently have in your life. Don't long for what you don't posess-instead, take stock of all the blessings you already enjoy."

I am thankful that I have a house and and family and enough money to vacation and do fun things that enhance our lifes.

I am thankful that both Gary and I have jobs that work well with having a family.

I am thankful that Gary and I have "us" time at least two weekends a month.

I am thankful our kids are healthy and intelligent and that they all get along so well together.

I am thankful we live in the area we do. We are a 20 minute drive from the city, and major sports teams, zoos, museums, and aquariums, theater, ballet and resturants -we have farmers markets near us and great selections in our grocery stores. We are a few minutes drive from beaches and tide pools and couple hours drive to good surf. I am so thankful to live where I do.

I am thankful that I have a son that is witty. He cracks me up.

I am thankful to be married to a man that I enjoy being with and is my friend.

I am thankful that my parents are so awesome. :) I am thankful my baby sister and I are good friends and that we talk so often.

I am thankful for my friends. They are wonderful, all very different from eachother, but they are all very important to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment