Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Day 8 Gratitude Challenge.

*opps I didnt post it Monday-it went to draft- opps*

I haven't been great about doing this daily. Most weekends are spent away from the computer and home, and well....I am also forgetful with computer stuff.
I am getting them all done, although not daily. The 21 days of gratitude will take me 42 days.

Today's challenge is to "send thank you notes to five people who deserve a little recognition"

I have so many people that I could thank in my life, but here are just a few that come to mind when I think of my day today.
Warning: one of these could be you and you are going to ruin your card surprise if you read any further.

Photobucket
1.)Julie, you are an incredible friend. You always seem to show up when I need you. I don't even have to ask. I love you and I am so happy that you have come back into my life from childhood friendship. You know who I was, who I am, and believe in who I can be. I can't ask for a better friend.

2.) Brent, You are a great friend and I know that I can count on you if I need you. I know that I could call you if needed and you would be there. You aren't only Gary's friend you are my friend too. Thank you for being such a great and dependable friend.

3.)Colleen, You are an amazing caring woman. You are a great friend and I am so happy that I get to work with you. I love to chat with you whenever we can and catch up on life. I feel that you truly care about me and other people. Thank you for being a calm in the middle of the storm.

4.) Mom and dad, I could never say thank you enough for being great parents. You taught me to have high ideals, and gave me good self esteem. I always felt loved by you and that I was important. One of the best compliments someone can give me is "you are just like your mother." You are also awesome grandparents to all your grand kids, I know that Jonah feel like he is a special kid to you and that you love him. Love you mom!

5.) Doctor Cabellaro, thank you for removing my port today. You were fantastic. I was nervous and your bedside manner was fantastic. You talked with me during the procedure and even let me get my picture taken with the Port once it was removed and I was stitched up. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment