Thursday, August 25, 2011

Day 9- Gratitude Challenge

"Enjoy the people around you. Take a moment to appreciate their unique talents, abilities and personalities"

I spend much of my time at work and mostly in the company of 3 amazing women. The all are very unique.

Tara, you have a no nonsense attitude at work, (and that is good because someone has got to!) Outside of work you are the life of the party. You love your social life out of the office and in the office. If you take charge of a social event I KNOW it is going to be a great time!

Misty, you and I are always laughing at something, good or bad, we are laughing. Some of the time in tears we are laughing so hard. If I need help with something at work, I go to you.

Lori, you are fun and bubbly. Your compassion for people is sincere and heart warming. You are a doer, a goer, and I love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment