Monday, August 9, 2010

A Port of my very own

August 6th, 2010 I finally get a port of my own. After 10 months chemotherapy with no port all intervienously, and 8 months of remission, I am happy to have a port for the next phase of my cancer treatment.
Also happy to be in the good hands of SCCA. Group Health had treated me last go around, and wow was that an experience in frustration. Group Health has agreed to cover my treatments my SCCA and the UW hospital. It is important to know when you are over your head. And they were. 
First part of Round 1 is done. 2nd part of Round 1 is Friday. Hoping they get it all this time. Rephrase that, glad they are going to get it all this time,

But since I am losing my hair yet again I dyed it blue. I always wanted my hair blue...my boss even let me where it to work blue. She is not the blue hair kind of gal. The cancer card was used and it worked!
Then my son dyed his hair blue. My SD refused to even put on blue streak in her hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment